Previously published in PGS-CA Bulletin (October 2011)
Translated from the Słownik Geograficzny (1880-1902)
by Helen Bienick
Szkarada was a folwark (large farmstead) located in the county of Gostynin. It lies in the district and parish of Sanniki It is about 34 verst (kilometers) from Gostynin. The land mass covered 577 mr.  of land, of which 490 mr. were farms, 66 mr. were pastures, and 21 mr. was not in use. At one time Szkarada belonged to the noble owners of Sanniki.
↑  One morg /mr. = ~2.116 acres.