Previously published in PGS-CA Bulletin (October 2011)

Staropol Translated from the Słownik Geograficzny (1880-1902)
by Helen Bienick

Staropol, a village of farmers in the county of Gostynin, district and parish of Sanniki, had 32 houses, 251 inhabitants, and covered 602 morgen [1] of land. In 1827 there were 65 houses with 678 inhabitants.

[1] One morg /mr. = ~2.116 acres.

Events

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Topic:
Official Elections

Presentation Pending

 

Topic:
Genealogy as Detective Work

Presenter:
Linda Serna

read more »