Previously published in PGS-CA Bulletin (October 2011)
Translated from the Słownik Geograficzny (1880-1902)
by Helen Bienick
Krubin, is a village and a folwark (large farmstead) located in the county of Gostynin, district and parish of Sanniki. It belonged to the noble owners of Sanniki. The folwark had one building and 52 inhabitants, and covered 465 morgen (mr.)  of land. Of this, 339 mr. were farms and gardens, 87 mr. were pastureland and 39 mr. were not in use. There were nine fertile farms with seven buildings. There was a sheepfold numbering 4,000 sheep of a good breed.
The village of Krubin had 55 houses with 471 Catholic inhabitants. It covered 1,069 mr. of land, consisting of 972 fertile farms, one mr. of pastures and 97 mr. of land not in use. In 1827 Krubin village had 47 houses with 377 inhabitants. Krubin is mentioned in the Diplomatic Kodex of Poland, page 153.
↑  One morg /mr. = ~2.116 acres.