Previously published in PGS-CA Bulletin (October 2012)
Translated from the Słownik Geograficzny (1880-1902)
by Helen Bienick
Kłodzin, in German Kludzin, was a village located in the county of Wągrowiec, had 4 houses, 38 people of whom all were Catholics; 12 inhabitants were illiterate. The post office was in Łopienno, 6 kilometers away. The railroad station was in Gniezno, 21 kilometers distant.