Previously published in PGS-CA Bulletin (October 2012)
Translated from the Słownik Geograficzny (1880-1902)
by Helen Bienick
Kłodzienki, in German Kludzinki or Kludzienko, was a village in the county of Wągrowiec. It belonged to the Dutch colony of Miłosławice. There were 7 houses with 55 occupants. The post office was in Łopienno, 5 kilometers away. The railroad station was in Gniezno, 25 kilometers distant.