Previously published in PGS-CA Bulletin (Issue #26, October 1994)
Translated from the Słownik Geograficzny (1880-1902)
by Helen Bienick
The village of Górki lies between the Breń and the Wisła rivers, in the county of Mielec. It belongs to the parish church in Czermin; the postal district is also in Czermin, and its district court is located in Zasów. Górki is about 5 kilometers distant from Czermin. There were 470 inhabitants. The lord of the manor, Count de Ligne, owned 502 morgen of farmland, 53 morgen of gardens and meadow, and 115 morgen of pastureland. The minor holdings in the village totaled 282 morgen of farms, 39 morgen of gardens and meadows, and 66 morgen of pastures.