Translated from the Słownik Geograficzny (1880-1902)
by Helen Bienick
Deutschbach was a German colony, a hamlet of Brusno Stare, in the county of Cieszanów. The Evangelical Church was in Reichau, with the affiliate church (chapel) and school.
(Note: During the partitions of Poland Prussia and Austria brought German settlers into Poland. These governments gave them farmland, cattle, seeds etc., often taken from the Poles.)